I help you to analyze your data and make informed decisions by bringing a statistical dimension to your projects, whatever the sector of activity or the size of your company.
I also offer training in various topics related to data analysis and data visualization.
I have built my expertise through a unique combination of academic and industry experience.
Statistics & probability
- Descriptive and inferential statistics
- Survival analysis
- Data manipulation and data analysis
- Data visualization (ggplot2)
- Dynamic dashboard
- Automated analysis report
Programming & web
- R programming (RStudio, R Markdown & R Shiny)
- Website creation and maintenance
- Online presence
- Hosting and deployment
My services are centered around 3 poles: (for students, please visit easystat.be)
- Consulting: I provide tailor-made and creative solutions to your challenges. I also bring a statistical dimension to your projects and data so that you can make better-informed decisions.
- Training & workshops: I offer training in R, including data manipulation, analysis, visualization and practice of statistics. I also help in website creation and online presence for individuals and small companies.
- Research & development: I am dedicated to find state-of-the-art methods and tools to answer your needs in an efficient and innovative manner.
Who am I?
My name is Antoine Soetewey. I am a PhD candidate in statistics at UCLouvain (Belgium) within the Institute of Statistics, Biostatistics and Actuarial Sciences.
In parallel with my research, I am teaching assistant for several courses in statistics, probability and data science, and I give private lessons to students and academics.
Given my experience, I also support professionals in their research, data analysis and informed decision-making by bringing a statistical dimension to their projects, regardless of the sector, core business or size of their company.
More about me
Why choose me?
- Expertise: I combine market knowledge with academic expertise to provide cutting-edge insights into your projects.
- Qualification: I continuously trained myself in new techniques to provide you and your business with the latest and most innovative approaches.
- Accessibility: Thanks to my teaching experience, I am able to present sophisticated methodologies and solutions to a broad audience or to non-experts.
- Confidentiality & transparency: All codes, programs, documents, results, etc. developed during our collaboration are fully transferred to you, and only you.
If you choose to contact me by email, please be as precise as possible by mentioning at least:
- your name
- the company you work for
- your request
- your deadline (if appropriate)