I’m Antoine Soetewey, PhD candidate in statistics at UCLouvain.
I help you to analyze your data and make informed decisions by bringing a statistical dimension to your projects, whatever the sector of activity or the size of your company.
I also offer training in various topics related to data analysis and data visualization in R.
I have built my expertise through a unique combination of academic and industry experience, allowing me to get the most out of your data.
Here is what I can help you with:
Statistics & probability
- Descriptive statistics (summary statistics, correlation, etc.)
- Inferential statistics (hypothesis testing & confidence interval)
- Modeling and regression (linear & logistic)
- Survival analysis
- Data manipulation, cleaning and preparation
- Data exploration and analysis
- Clustering for market or customer segmentation
- Data visualization with ggplot2
- Dynamic dashboard with R Shiny
- Automated analysis report with R Markdown or Quarto
- R programming:
- R Markdown
- R Shiny
- Creation, improvement and debugging of R scripts
- Creation and publication of R packages
Do you have another need? Contact me to discuss it further!
Whether you need one-time help or full support, my services are centered around 4 poles:
- Personalized support in statistics: Advice and assistance to researchers and project managers for the statistical analysis of your data, with or without R.
- Consulting: I provide tailor-made and creative solutions to your challenges. I also bring a statistical dimension to your projects and data so that you can make better-informed decisions.
- Research & development: I am dedicated to find state-of-the-art methods and tools to answer your needs in an efficient and innovative manner.
- Training & workshops: I offer training, including but not limited to:
- introduction to R and RStudio
- data manipulation and data analysis with R
- data visualization with ggplot2
- practice of statistics
- automatic reporting with R Markdown and Quarto
(For students who need help in statistics for their class or Master’s thesis, please visit easystat.be.)
Who am I?
My name is Antoine Soetewey. I am a PhD candidate in statistics at UCLouvain (Belgium), passionate about data analysis and the use of R software (together with its multiple extensions).
In parallel with my research, I am teaching assistant for several courses in statistics, probability and data science, and I give private lessons to students and academics.
Given my experience, I also support professionals in their research, data analysis and informed decision-making by bringing a statistical dimension to their projects, regardless of the sector, core business or size of their company.
More about me
Why choose me?
- Expertise: I combine market knowledge with academic expertise to provide cutting-edge insights into your projects.
- Qualification: I continuously trained myself in new techniques to provide you and your business with the latest and most innovative approaches.
- Accessibility: Thanks to my teaching experience, I am able to present sophisticated methodologies and solutions to a broad audience and to non-experts.
- Confidentiality & transparency: All codes, programs, documents, results, etc. developed during our collaboration are fully transferred to you, and only you.
I will be glad to put my expertise at your service.
If you choose to contact me by email, please be as precise as possible by mentioning at least:
- your name
- your company or university
- your request
- your deadline (if appropriate)