I’m Antoine Soetewey, PhD candidate in statistics at UCLouvain and passionate about what statistics and data analysis can do when applied to real life situations.
I help you to analyze your data and make informed decisions by bringing a statistical dimension to your projects, whatever the sector of activity or the size of your company.
As I enjoy sharing my skills with others, I also offer training in various topics related to data analysis and data visualization in R.
I have built my expertise through a unique combination of academic and industry experience, allowing me to get the most out of your data.
Here is what I can help you with:
Statistics & probability
- Descriptive statistics (uni & bivariate summary statistics, correlation, etc.)
- Inferential statistics (hypothesis testing & confidence interval)
- Modeling and regression (linear & logistic)
- Survival analysis (time-to-event analysis)
- R Markdown & Quarto
- R Shiny
- Creation, improvement and debugging of R scripts
- Creation and publication of R packages
- Data management, manipulation, cleaning and preparation
- Data exploration and analysis
- Clustering for market or customer segmentation
- Data visualization with ggplot2
- Dynamic dashboard with R Shiny
- Development of automated workflows and analysis reports with R Markdown or Quarto
Whether you need one-time help or full support, my services are centered around 4 poles:
- Personalized support in statistics: Advice and assistance to researchers (PhD candidates, postdocs, etc.) and project managers for the statistical analysis of your data, with or without R.
- Consulting: I provide tailor-made and creative solutions to your challenges. I also bring a statistical dimension to your projects and data so that you can make better-informed decisions.
- Research & development: I am dedicated to find state-of-the-art methods and tools to answer your needs in an efficient and innovative manner.
- Training & workshops: I give trainings in data analysis and data visualization in R. See all trainings.
Who am I?
My name is Antoine Soetewey. I am a PhD candidate in statistics at UCLouvain (Belgium), passionate about data analysis and the use of R software (together with its multiple extensions) for practical applications.
Given my experience, I also support professionals in their research, data analysis and informed decision-making by bringing a statistical dimension to their projects, regardless of the sector, core business or size of their company.
- Expertise: I combine market knowledge with academic expertise to provide cutting-edge insights into your projects.
- Qualification: I continuously train myself in new techniques to provide you and your business or research with the latest and most innovative approaches.
- Accessibility: Thanks to my teaching experience, I am able to present sophisticated methodologies and solutions to a broad audience and to non-experts.
- Confidentiality & transparency: All codes, programs, documents, results, etc. developed during our collaboration are fully transferred to you, and only you.
If you want me to help you make better use of your data, please fill out this contact form. I will respond as soon as possible.
If you need to explain your problem in more details, you can also book an introductory call.
You will also find answers to the most frequently asked questions in the FAQ.